BORN LOSERS MC CLUB
HISTORY OF BORN LOSERS MC CLUB
The Born Losers MC Club was started in 1959. It is the oldest Black Motorcycle Club in
Atlanta Georgia presently in existence.
Give Lithonia Community a social gathering place while raising money to attend Daytona
Florida during Bike Week.
1. Joe Rogers House was where the first meeting was conducted.
2. A slab house provided by Duke Arm on McDaniel Street was the second location.
3. The third location was a garage owned by W.G. Ryenolds.
4. The fourth location was Scottdale.
5. From Scottdale the club moved to a rock house located on Maddox Rd provided by Mr.
6. Lastly, we moved from Maddox Road to the present location at 1810 Rogers Lake Rd.
Based on a movie attended by the first original members along with a recommendation by Al
34 Members at one time
PRESIDENTS PAST AND PRESENT
1. Pop Woods 6. Charlie Paul 11. Billy Jay (BJ)
2. James Frank Taylor 7. Ben King 12. Clifford Jones(Cap)
3. Horace Wilburn (Brutus) 8. William Harper (Hop) 13. Ray Stafford(Razor)
4. James Roy (Snake) 9. Billy Jay (BJ) 14. Billy Jay (BJ)
5. Billy Jay (BJ) 10. Clifford Jones (Cap) 15. Big John
16. Ray Stafford (Razor)
UNITED WE STAND BY A
CHAIN THAT CANNOT BE